Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Established July 4th 1998 - Over Twenty-five Years of Peace, Love & Light!





It all started on the 4th of July over twenty-five years ago as The Drumming Hippie Jesus Freak. There were drum rhythms, links to hippie websites and a growing collection of articles about being a Hippie Christian.




When I launched the Drumming Hippie Jesus Freak in 1998 it was partly an effort to connect with other hippie refugees of the Jesus Movement in the late 60's and early 70's, but the website took on a life of its own. It soon morphed into The Hippie Christian which offered Peace Tracts and the Gospel of John free for the asking.



After nine years I moved most of the old content here to the Hippie Christian Blog where it has stayed since 2007. Now over twenty years have come and gone since I started that first website and I am still here keeping the faith and spreading Hippie Christian Peace, Love & Light!

Thank you to everyone who has joined me on this journey, thanks for all of the kind words and comments. I hope and pray that in some way I have produced something useful and that I can keep adding more content for another twenty years!

Peace, Love & Light!
Kevin (Cloud)

Updated 12-01-2019: added 22 Years Online banner.
Updated 01-02-2021: added 23 Years Online banner.
Updated 12-28-2021: added 24 Years Online banner.
Updated 12-29-2022: added 25 Years Online banner.
Updated 01-09-2024: added 26 Years Online banner
 

4 comments:

reno said...

Congratulations on 20 years! The Hippie Christian is a blessing to me. Is there an email way to contact you?
Thanks - God bless

Hippie Christian said...

Hey Reno, Thanks! Glad to hear that you have been blessed by my journey! I added a contact form to my blog just below the "ABOUT ME" section over in the right hand column. If you are using a cell phone you will need to be in the Full Web Version and not the Mobile Version to see the Contact Form.

Ez_E said...

Hey man! Congratulations on 20! I loved the tracts you put together. They were so cool and easy to share. You’ve made a difference for the Kingdom! ✌️

Hippie Christian said...

Hey Ez_E,

Thanks!

Peace, Love and Light!
Kevin