Saturday, July 21, 2018

Drum Rhythms

Back in the early days I had a drum rhythms page on the Drumming Hippie Jesus Freak website. I am not a master drummer, but I posted these in hopes of encouraging others to play. Here is the introduction from that old website:


The DRUMMING HIPPIE JESUS FREAK Web Site is dedicated to everyone who has trouble coloring inside the lines. It is for everyone who marches to a different drummer (or who just might be a different drummer). Jesus did not always color between the lines, He is THE Different Drummer! In fact, He challenged just about every system and institution of His day. The self-righteous hypocrites wanted everyone to follow ridged rules and they proclaimed judgment on all who resisted their man-made system. Jesus taught about love and mercy. Jesus chose the outcasts, He loved the unlovely, He reached out to the rejects. Moreover, Jesus challenged everyone's actions, their thoughts, the very motive and intent of their heart!

Be different - its ok - the Son of God did it!
 
And, here are the drum rhythms. Most are simplified interpretations that I worked out for myself. Click on the screenshots to see a larger image:







I wish that I could find more time to play my drum!

Peace, Love & Light!
Kevin (Cloud)

1 comment:

reno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.