Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Candy Flavored Crap

This is the reason that I feel the "War On Drugs" should start to look like a real war... Candy Flavored Meth. What sick mind thought of that? To borrow a line from my favorite Bruce Cockburn song... "If I had a rocket launcher...Some son of a bitch would die "

Read the story here... MSNBC - Drug Dealers Peddling New Kid-Friendly Mixes 

Snopes.com - Candy Meth 

UPDATE 02/29/2012: I blogged about this back in '07... I went back and rechecked Snopes.com and they have updated the story. It turns out that the Meth is just colored, not flavored. The color comes from ingredients used to make it and not any flavorings. But, Meth is still pure evil!

"Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." (Genesis 6:5)

Peace, Love, and Light through Jesus the Christ!

Kevin (Cloud)

No comments: