Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Who Would Jesus Bomb?

While listening to the news of Admiral Fallon's early retirement, I thought it was necessary to post about the message of peace. A monk gave me this pin when my wife and I visited a monastery in Big Sur a few years back, I have kept it in plain sight ever since to remind me of Jesus' message...

"But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. " -Jesus
(Luke 6:35)


Admiral William Fallon the commander of the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM), which oversees military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, resigned yesterday. Admiral Fallon didn't believe that war with Iran made sense or was winnable. Let's hope and pray that someone else with some common sense replaces Admiral Fallon and keeps us out of Iran.

Peace, Love, and Light through Jesus the Christ!
Kevin (Cloud)

No comments: