Friday, July 29, 2016

Make America Groovy Again!

 Here is my answer to all of the negativity that is spewing from the politicians and their supporters during the debates and at the conventions over the last few months.

"...And yet I show you a more excellent way ... Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;  does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." (1 Corinthians 12:30 & 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NKJV)

Peace, Love & Light!
Kevin (Cloud)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog, while not updated nearly often enough for my liking, is the most beautiful thing I have seen when googling hippie and Christian together. What a beautiful person you are, so thank you for showing that being both a hippie and Christian is not only possible, but a true blessing. I am keeping my fingers crossed something magical happens and you begin to write far more often as it's nice to see s kindred spirit on here.

Hippie Christian said...

Thanks Natalie and Mary, I hope to be back here more often now.

Peace, Love & Light,
Kevin